Site Logo
Site Logo

It is currently Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Some components are out of date...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:33 am 
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Folks,
If I've got a mold assembly and I hit save, I may be prompted that there are components, the power feature's of which, are out of date and do I want to continue with the save. Is there a way to get PowerSHAPE to report which components have out-of-date power features (without having to, very slowly, scroll up and down the assembly tree). On a complicated mold, that assembly tree can get very long and it can be hard to spot an icon with a red blob on it. Also, I've had jobs where, if I dutifully update all the power features, the assembly messes up and I can't save (Don's got a copy of one of these type of models). So, the thing to do then is not to update the relevant power features. The thing then is that because the "Some component are out of date" warning doesn't tell you what components it's referring to, you don't know if it's telling you about the ones you're interested in or some you aren't aware of.
So, back to the gist of my thread, is there a way to get PowerSHAPE to state which features are out of date.

Cheers,

Mick.

Post subject: Re: Some components are out of date...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 am 
Site Admin

This is already on the list of development wishes. I'll add your comments.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]