Site Logo
Site Logo

It is currently Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Comp curve selection and other issues.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:15 pm 
DELCAM Guru
DELCAM Guru

PowerSHAPE 2016 sp2, but I am not sure it's version specific, I think it's been happeneing for a while.

If I create a composite curve, sometimes I have a hard time selecting it. I do a lot of dynamic sectioning, and when I try to window select a curve, sometimes I have to try several times in several different areas before the curve will select. Is there logic at play here?

Also, when I sometimes try to right click and convert to wire I get a view popup menu rather than the comp curve menu.

Lastly, depending on the viewing scale, sometimes the comp curves will disappear. They reappear if I move the part of change the scale of the view.

I have the same issues sometimes when I create text. Hard to select, hard to get to convert to wire command, sometimes disappears.

So any thoughts on any of that? Graphics settings? My hardware has not changed, still using Win 7 Pro 64 bit.

If there is an easy way to post a video, I could do that.

Thanks

Steve

Post subject: Re: Comp curve selection and other issues.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:34 am 
Site Admin

Simplest thing is to send any examples you can via your local support desk.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:37 am 
Site Admin

It's possible that the zoning in the model you are editing has gone wrong somehow. This is usually the case when you can't select at item.
Run the File doctor and enter the advanced mode, select only the Rezone option, untick everything else. Click Check and fix. Save the model.

If this isn't the problem then please record a macro and video of the issue and report it through your sales partner along with an example psmodel and the data will get passed officially to the development team.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:27 pm 
DELCAM Guru
DELCAM Guru

OK, thanks Claire and Jon. I will do some checking and forward a model at some point. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a setting or my process that was at play.

Steve

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]